Short Intro

New to the forums? Post your brief MANDATORY introduction here!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JustNoob
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Short Intro

Post by JustNoob » Sat Dec 30, 2017 18:44

Hi, Name is Paul. I'm new to the airsoft community but getting heavily addicted to the sport. I live in the Grand Rapids area and have found it tough to find games going on close by. I know there is Kalamazoo Airsoft that is temporarily out of commission, Riverview Assault in Battle Creek, and the Hole in the Wall near South Haven, but I'm just surprised there isn't more going on closer to Grand Rapids. Looking for an organized team to travel to games with. Love the high-level gameplay with organized structure and objectives. :35

Callsign: JustNoob
Years Active: 2017-Present.
Team (If Applicable): Looking
Home Field/Most Frequented Location (If Applicable): n/a
Uniforms Owned: Multicam

Tatsu
Site Admin

Re: Short Intro

Post by Tatsu » Tue Jan 02, 2018 21:15

Welcome to the boards!!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable