Review Roundup : ASG Scorpion EVO3 A1

Peer reviews of Airsoft guns and gear
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tatsu
Site Admin

Review Roundup : ASG Scorpion EVO3 A1

Post by Tatsu » Mon Nov 03, 2014 23:55

Four years ago Action Sports Games reached an agreement with CZ to create an AEG version of the CZ Scorpion EVO3 A1, a lightweight compact submachine gun with a futuristic design. With the 3D drawings in hand directly from CZ arms ASG began their quest to not only bring Airsoft players as close to the experience of handling a CZ EVO 3 A1 as possible, but to try improving upon the standard AEG gearbox design to be as strong as possible, while still being affordable, easy to maintain and upgrade.

ASG has been teasing the EVO and its design to the airsoft community for the better part of its four years of development. The AEG has finally been released, but does it live up to the hype? Check out what some reviewers have to say in our Review Roundup.

Booligan Airsoft

“I've always been a fan of the more obscure weapon platforms out there, especially when the replicas of them are as well executed as the ASG EVO.” - Booligan
[Full Review]

Airsoftology

“Bottom line - I don’t say this much, but this is probably one of the absolute best guns I have tested and used to date short of the PTW and it even gives a really close run for the money on a PTW because it takes standard V2 parts almost all internally. Take a look at the Scorpion EVO3 A1” - Jonathan
[Full Review]

Airsoft Operator

“A flawed diamond, this gun is incredibly fun to shoot, but is let down by finicky magazines.” - Dave Miller
[Full Review]

Airsoft Military News

“If you do decide to get this gun, you’ll need to weigh in not only the price of the ASG EVO, but the price of all the accessories you would want to get with it.”
[Full Review]

Daedalus
GTU
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Review Roundup : ASG Scorpion EVO3 A1

Post by Daedalus » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:12

From what little time I've spent using this to ruin someone's day in BF4, I must have this for airsoft...
USER WAS BANNED FOR HAVING A DIFFICULT NAME TO PRONOUNCE. DATALIST? DATALUST? DADDLELOOST? BANNED, DESTROYED.
Coop wrote:Oh god. Now that she's in the airforce, she sounds EXACTLY. LIKE. DADDLEOOST.
Daedalus:GlobalNode:UN//UNATCO//RESTRICTED//923.128.6430/Email

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable