LBT-2467A Multicam GearBag

Peer reviews of Airsoft guns and gear
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BlackJack
Stryker Airsoft
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

LBT-2467A Multicam GearBag

Post by BlackJack » Wed Jan 16, 2013 20:05

LBT-2467A Multicam

Specifications:
Large Wheeled Load-Out Bag with Padding
Bag, Load-Out, Large-Wheeled
General Features
Volume: 10,200 cubic inches
Wheels at base of bag facilitate transport
Reinforced kydex bottom offers additional strength and durability
Internal compression straps secure contents
2 document windows on face of bag measure 12" x 9" each
Additional document windows on each end measure 8.5" x 5"
Interior features 7 mesh pockets
External pocket extends the length of bag measures: 38"L x 3"W x 12"H
Two smaller external pockets on opposite side each measure: 16"L x 3"W x 12"H
Overall dimensions: 39"L x 13W x 10"H
Weight: 13.9 lbs
Materials / Construction
1000 denier Dupont Cordura
Bartacked Stress Points and MODULAR webbing
MIL-Spec stitching standards, Type E thread

I bought this product directly from LBT which is located in Virginia. I did have a shipping issue but it was not LBTs fault. It was FedEx not picking up my package and delivering it at the scheduled time. LBT sent me an email and had my product confirmation saying it was shipping within 24 hours. Customer service is excellent since I had called them and they answered the phone almost immediately. FedEx weighted the package at 20 pounds and came with no damage.

LBT is known for there superior quality and when opening the package I was amazed, by both the stitching and material quality, as well as the sheer size of the bag itself. Over 10,200 cubic inches!!! Its an excuse to buy more stuff. I put all of my stuff in it including my rife case and still had room. The bag includes instructions with both how to insert the side and top panel foam, and how to set the combination on the included TSA approved lock.

EXTERIOR

Starting with the exterior of the bag there is a centered document window that holds a standard size piece of paper. Perfect for the waiver, for the day when arriving at a game. There is a piece of Velcro below the document window that can be used for a name tape. One thing I wish there was would be more Velcro. There are 3 compression straps on the bag to secure the load inside.

There are two smaller exterior pockets on the front of the bag, and one long exterior pocket that spans the whole bag on the other side.

The bag has a heavy duty drag strap with a padded handle with LBTs logo on the side that feels comfortable in the hand.

There are wheels on the bottom of the bag to roll it around.
One thing that I dislike is that I wish there was a center carry strap that there is on most duffle bags. But you can grab a compression strap to help with carrying the bag.

INTERIOR

Included on the interior of the bag are 2 dividers to divide the bag up into sections to prevent the load from moving during transport. There is only Velcro in the center for the dividers. An improvement LBT could make would be to have Velcro run the full length of the bag so you can customize the bag more for user preference.

There are 4 mesh zipper pouches on the interior of the bag to secure smaller items. There are also 3 larger sized mesh zipper pouches on the underside of the top.

CONCLUSION
Overall I think the LBT-2467A gear bag is a great investment if you want to carry all of your airsoft gear in one loadout system. There are a few minor improvements that could be made but the bag is already outstanding. If you have the money I suggest you purchase one since retail price from LBT is $450, but its worth every penny. LBT also includes a lifetime warranty on there products as well.

Thank you,
Blackjack
Polarstar User

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable