KIDS did it again!!

Airsoft in NJ News/Media
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jessephatz

KIDS did it again!!

Post by jessephatz » Tue Sep 16, 2008 18:20

In NY 2 kids used airsoft guns to rob a guy while he was in his car. police confronted them and found that the guns they used where airsoft guns. It was on fox5 but oddly the site doesnt have anything about it.
Coop wrote:That is you. Note the twat on it's face. You're a twatface. hey... that could be your callsign!

Unknown journalist: what do you feel when you shoot a terrorist?
Unknown marine sniper: Recoil.

Raskolnikov
Vanguard
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: KIDS did it again!!

Post by Raskolnikov » Tue Sep 16, 2008 20:51

I turned on the TV this evening and found myself staring right at a cheap-ass springer filling the screen (CBS). Then they cut to a city(?) official holding a cheap springer at a podium, and I knew it was bad news.

The story about the attempted robbery followed.

Sulfur

Post by Sulfur » Wed Sep 17, 2008 00:47

Great, more stupid kids making our sport look bad...
"Those who do not fear the sword they wield have no right to wield a sword at all."
- Tite Kubo

Tatsu
Site Admin

Post by Tatsu » Wed Sep 17, 2008 23:54

*Admin - Thread moved to the proper forum.*

Tank
TRIAD

Post by Tank » Sun Jan 04, 2009 21:21

yeah really that happened over in lake hopatcong near me too damn ridiculous wasnt that bad though.
US NAVY

lt. tony
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by lt. tony » Sun Jan 04, 2009 22:32

That fucking sucks the media is gonna have a great blowing this shit out of proportion. Making it seem that all airsoft gun owners are to soon to be criminals
If "Pro" is the opposite of "Con", what is the opposite of "Progress"?

Zack B

Post by Zack B » Sun Jan 11, 2009 15:09

We should (either now or in the future) try to contact the news organizations and issue a statement or something. Maybe even offer to discuss it.

JerseyZ28

Post by JerseyZ28 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 02:51

What about the ass in West Milford whos wife somehow died from a pellet gun wound? He claims he was hunting squirrels. Im sure that will affect us Jersey peeps in some way . Sorry 4 hijack/Ninja.

zsdvnn

Post by zsdvnn » Wed Feb 11, 2009 21:26

Wow, I hate it when people do this shit. Then the media goes crazy saying how horrible airsoft guns are and how it should be banned. This is why I think that there should be some sort of way to control the sales of this stuff. Seriously, I don't think any random kid should be able to go into store and buy a cheap springer, then go wave it around in public. I'm even a minor and I'm sayng this. I don't think they should ban the sale of it but you should at least have to have some sort of permit to buy one. If there isn't a way to control who buys the guns, then kids are ganna go get themselves arrested/shot and our sport will get banned, which is unfair to those of us who use the replicas responsily and maturely.
AY YO PIZZA!

Daedalus
GTU

Post by Daedalus » Wed Feb 11, 2009 21:57

We already have permits to buy real guns; the day the State of NJ does this for airsoft guns will be a sad day indeed.... Regardless, I thought you had to be 18 to purchase them in stores here in NJ? As far as I know you can't even get airsoft guns in NY....
USER WAS BANNED FOR HAVING A DIFFICULT NAME TO PRONOUNCE. DATALIST? DATALUST? DADDLELOOST? BANNED, DESTROYED.
Coop wrote:Oh god. Now that she's in the airforce, she sounds EXACTLY. LIKE. DADDLEOOST.
Daedalus:GlobalNode:UN//UNATCO//RESTRICTED//923.128.6430/Email