The popular message board service has defined any sale of airsoft products through a forum using their product is in violation of their Terms of Service.
- Infringes the rights, including without limitation the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights, of any third party, or violates any agreement between you and a current or former employers concerning the intellectual property you create or created during your employment;
- Is libelous or defamatory, or violates the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- Consists of or contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, malicious code or other harmful or destructive content;
- Is obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy or pornographic, that may constitute child pornography, or that may solicit personal information from or exploit in a sexual or violent manner anyone under the age of 18;
- Depicts excessive violence, contains comments or images that are offensive, abusive, threatening, harassing or menacing, or that incites, encourages or threatens physical harm against another;
- Promotes or glorifies racial intolerance, uses hate and/or racist terms, or signifies hate towards any person or group of people;
- Advocates the violent overthrow of the government of the United States or other conduct that could constitute a fraud or other criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation;
- Glamorizes the use of illegal substances and drugs;
- Promotes gambling or casinos;
- Promotes the buying, selling, or trading of firearms or weapons;
- Violates in any way applicable laws or regulations, including without limitation laws designed to regulate unsolicited email or other electronic advertising, in any jurisdiction where the Website or Services are marketed or provided;
- Violates any provision of this Agreement or any other ProBoards agreement or policy;
- Has a detrimental effect to the goodwill and good standing of ProBoards or any of its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, contractors or representatives; or
- Is generally offensive or in bad taste, as determined by ProBoards.