Rules of the Forum
Below are the forums all members must follow when posting on these forums. Disobeying these rules will lead to warning, suspension or banning.
1. New players are required to post an intro in the Introductions and Player Base forum.
2. Signatures are limited to a size no greater than 150px in height and 500px in weight.
3. No images of nudity or pornography are allowed.
4. No racist remarks.
5. Topic must be placed in the appropriate forum. Read each forum's description to understand what topics are suited for that forum.
6. No posts promoting or encouraging the usage of illegal drugs or substance abuse.
7. No spamming (multiple consecutive posts in a short time frame).
8. No aggressive insulting towards another member.
9. Non-approved fields may not solicit any events or post after action reports on these forums.
10. Report any incidents of abuse by a poster to a moderator. Do not create a thread to call out the poster.
11. Necro posting (posting in a thread with over a month of inactivity) should be avoided when possible. Necro posts that are crucial in nature to the topic of the thread is acceptable.
12. All companies looking to promote their products or services must first PM Tatsu or send an email request to email@example.com . Any advertisements prior to approval will be deleted.
13. If you see something in void of any of these rules, PM a moderator or use the report function. Breaking the rules yourself is not a viable solution.
Guidelines - Disputes of the guidelines can be forwarded to any of the moderation team.
1. Posts must be coherent.
2. Topic Titles should be descriptive
3. No off-topic posts in the marketplace, if you aren't buying or selling don't post.